Enhance your project management competencies and boost your career with the PRINCE2® PRACTITIONER certificate. This certificate shows that you are able to manage a PRINCE2 project independently.
Advanced Course for PRINCE2® Experts
You already hold the PRINCE2 Foundation certificate and want to gain deeper knowledge of this project management methodology? You want to demonstrate that you are able to apply the PRINCE2 methodology as a pself-reliant roject manager - and you want to show this with the PRACTITIONER certificate.
Applying PRINCE2® in Practice
This course gives deep insights to the PRINCE2® methodology: Principes, processes, themes and tayloring of the project beeing applied to given project scenarios. With the help of pre-course study material and our work within the two course days you increase your knowledge of PRINCE2 to an extent that you will be able to apply the PRINCE2®methodology to real projects and manage projet stages effectively.
- Deepenig the understanding of Processes, Themes and techniques of the PRINCE2® methodology
- Exercises with project scenarios and test exams
- Completing of the knowledge relevant for the exam
- Hints for the certification exam
- Quality assurance for your organisation by joint project management standards and approaches
- Enahancing your market value through this globally accepted certificate
- Independent certification of your project management knowledge
- efficient preperation for the exam by PRINCE2®-accredited trainer
- The course closes with the globally recognised PRINCE2® PRACTITIONER certificate.
- You need to hold a PRINCE2® FOUNDATION certificate, or
- one of the following: IPMA Level D-A, PMP®, CAPM®.
In our course fees everything you need for the course, the exam and the certificate is included. There are no extra fees in the fine print. The fee covers:
- pre-course study material and thest exams
- the official PRINCE2 Manual
- all course materials
- the course with lunches and refreshments
- the certification exam and the fee for the certificate
Follow this link for booking