The PRINCE2® PRACTITIONER level goes far beyond the Foundation Level. This course is aimed at people who are, or will be, acting as Project Managers in a PRINCE2 environment. With this qualification you will be capable of adapting PRINCE2 projects to the specific environment and to manage them. The participants of the 2-Days Course will be able to apply all facets of the PRINCE2®methodology.This certificate shall be renewed after 3 years.
- Candidates for the examination must already hold a PRINCE2 Foundation Certificate.
- Review of the PRINCE2 methodology
- Tailoring PRINCE2 to the specific project environment
- Case Studies: Setting Up Project Controls, Planning Quality, Product Based Planning, Authorising a Work Package, Examining Project Issues, Closing a Project
- Preparation of the examination
- Registration for the PRINCE2 Practitioner Certificate Examination
The course fees include really everything you will need for a successful participation. There are no additional costs in the fine print. Our service includes the following:
- pre-course study material
- all course material,
- Lunches and refreshments,
- as well as the examination fee and the certificate,
When booking the course you have the option to choose the following additional services:
- Take2, the exam re-sit option in case you did not pass at first try.
- the official PRINCE2 manual as a print copy
This course will take place with a maximum number of 8 participants.
You may book this course with a discount as part of the following course package: