Customized Coaching, Training & Workshop Facilitation, in order to ...
- lead virtual, transnational and multicultural teams and project teams – lateral leadership, leadership 4.0,
- cope with the transition from an experts‘ or functional role to a leadership role,
- lead younger staff – „generation Y“ / millenials
- apply effective methods and tools to chair and facilitate project meetings: be it in stakeholder dialogues, kick-offs, jour fixes or lessons learnt up to emerging conflicts and project crises.
Education & Training
- solution-focused systemic coaching of individuals, teams and project teams - 5 sem. post-grad. MSc-course, conducted a.o. by J. Hargens, I. Sparrer, M. Varga von Kibéd, K. Tomm
- Numerous trainings and courses in systemic change management and systemic organizational development – Vienna and Heidelberg school, a.o. G. Weber, B. Heitger, R. Königswieser
- project management trainings and certifications, IPMA and PMI
- hands-on approach, highly appreciative attitude towards customers‘ needs, unflappable solution focus